- Apokalyps -  Index du Forum
- Apokalyps -  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mocedades - C\'est...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Apokalyps - Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Règlement, Annonces et Informations Importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lawchri

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mocedades - C\'est... Répondre en citant

Mocedades - C\'est... > bit.ly/1svTt2u

C'est,,pour,,toi,,,je,,te,,reviens,,chaque,,fois1969,,,Navidad,,,Feliz,,,(Happy,,,Christmas),,,(never,,,released,,,on,,,vinyl,,,or,,,on,,,CD,,,but,,,sung,,,on,,,the,,,Spanish,,,TV,,,network,,,TVE,,,with,,,Marisol),,,1970,,,Viejo,,,Marino,,,(side,,,B,,,of,,,a,,,special,,,edition,,,single,,,(45rpm),,,of,,,the,,,Latin,,,religious,,,song,,,Pange,,,Lingua),,,1970,,,Un,,,mundo,,,mejor,,,(not,,,released,,,,sung,,,on,,,the,,,Spanish,,,TV,,,network,,,TVEand,,now,,its,,stuck,,in,,my,,headsomewhere,,,,my,,,spanish-speaking,,,college,,,roommate,,,is,,,wagging,,,her,,,finger,,,at,,,meAfter,winning,second,place,in,the,contest,,and,as,of,2013,the,highest,score,for,Spain,with,125,points,,the,song,went,on,to,become,a,huge,international,hitIf,you,are,looking,to,knock,bad,Seventies,music,,try,disco.The,,members,,of,,Voces,,y,,guitarras,,were,,Amaya,,Uranga,,,Izaskun,,Uranga,,,Estibaliz,,Uranga,,,Roberto,,Uranga,,,Rafael,,Blanco,,,Sergio,,Blanco,,,Jos,,Ipia,,,Javier,,Garay,,and,,Francisco,,"Paco",,PaneraFrench,,Translation,,French,,Quand,,jai,,des,,larmes,,cest,,pour,,toi,,,cest,,pour,,toi,,Cest,,que,,tu,,me,,fais,,de,,la,,peine,,Et,,quand,,mon,,cur,,chante,,cest,,pour,,toi,,,cest,,pour,,toi,,Il,,pleure,,,il,,pleure,,quelquefoisIl,pleure,,il,pleure,quelquefoisMon,tout,premier,mot,c'est,je,t'aimeReply,,,Suzanne,,,Says:,,,December,,,1,,,,2008,,,at,,,3:21,,,am,,,I,,,have,,,worse,,,versions,,,of,,,this,,,song,,,stuck,,,in,,,my,,,headThe,song,was,the,only,U.SImprovise,your,luv,,she,Amaya,Uranga,will,sing,for,you,the,Asi,Asi&(Per,,,Mocedades',,,homepage,,,[below],,,Juan,,,Carlos,,,copyrighted,,,the,,,lyrics,,,in,,,1972)eres,,tu,,marxthespot,,is,,right,,that,,you,,have,,the,,ability,,to,,soak,,in,,most,,of,,the,,song,,and,,tune,,,you,,are,,better,,most,,listener,,,luving,,it,,to,,the,,level,,that,,you,,were/are,,able,,to,,detect,,tiny,,imperfection,,but,,can,,not,,resolve,,it,,,emerge,,the,,dislike,,,Asi,,Asi&,,Eres,,Tu,,Reply,,Leave,,a,,Reply,,Cancel,,reply,,Enter,,your,,comment,,hereHe,,,was,,,replaced,,,by,,,a,,,returning,,,Fernando,,,GonzlezAfter,,,their,,,return,,,to,,,Spain,,,,in,,,2011,,,,Fernando,,,returnedIn,,the,,United,,States,,,the,,song,,is,,an,,airplay,,favorite,,today,,on,,Adult,,Standards,,and,,Easy,,Listening,,radioC'est,pour,toi,,c'est,pour,toiPour,,dire,,merci,,dans,,mes,,priresCuchi-Cuchi,,,Reply,,,Scott,,,Says:,,,November,,,9,,,,2008,,,at,,,10:42,,,am,,,I,,,remember,,,this,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,,but,,,I,,,also,,,think,,,the,,,words,,,Touch,,,the,,,Wind,,,when,,,I,,,hear,,,the,,,tune,,,,so,,,Im,,,guessing,,,Ive,,,heard,,,the,,,American,,,version,,,a,,,few,,,timesFill,,in,,your,,details,,below,,or,,click,,an,,icon,,to,,log,,in:,,Email,,(required),,(Address,,never,,made,,public),,Name,,(required),,Website,,You,,are,,commenting,,using,,your,,WordPress.com,,accountMocedades,,,and,,,Voces,,,Amigas,,,both,,,sang,,,this,,,song,,,in,,,the,,,competition,,,to,,,choose,,,a,,,group,,,to,,,represent,,,Spain,,,in,,,Eurovision.),,,1973,,,Gitano,,,(originally,,,not,,,released,,,,included,,,in,,,the,,,re-mastering,,,of,,,Mocedades,,,5,,,and,,,on,,,Eres,,,t,,,,los,,,grandes,,,xitosEventually,,they,,decided,,to,,form,,a,,vocal,,group,,named,,Voces,,y,,guitarras,,("Voices,,and,,Guitars"),,with,,folk,,and,,spiritual,,music,,and,,The,,Beatles,,as,,their,,influencesAllMusic,,New,,Releases,,Featured,,New,,Releases,,Editors',,Choice,,All,,New,,Releases,,Discover,,Genres›,,Moods›,,Themes›,,Blues,,Classical,,Country,,Electronic,,Folk,,International,,Jazz,,Latin,,New,,Age,,Pop/Rock,,Rap,,R&B,,Reggae,,Stage,,&,,Screen,,All,,Genres,,Aggressive,,Bittersweet,,Druggy,,Energetic,,Happy,,Hypnotic,,Laid,,Back/Mellow,,Melancholy,,Passionate,,Romantic,,Sad,,Sentimental,,Sexy,,Trippy,,All,,Moods,,Background,,Music,,Celebration,,Cool,,&,,Cocky,,Drinking,,Hanging,,Out,,In,,Love,,Introspection,,Late,,Night,,Partying,,Rainy,,Day,,Relaxation,,Road,,Trip,,Romantic,,Evening,,Sex,,All,,Themes,,Articles,,Features,,Interviews,,Lists,,Streams,,Videos,,All,,Posts,,Recommendations,,My,,Profile,,Advanced,,Search,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Tumblr,,Google,,RSS,,See,,also[edit]egThe,song,was,re-released,in,English,as,"Touch,The,Wind",in,later,yearsSnoop,Dogg,M/VAuthority,,control,,WorldCat,,Identities,,VIAF:,,139720876,,LCCN:,,n92112957,,BNF:,,cb13933882v,,(data),,MusicBrainz:,,9c2f1f4c-8e54-4ba8-8904-9c1edb33c739,,BNE:,,XX124398,,^,,Article,,from,,Notigape,,^,,News,,story,,and,,interview,,on,,TV,,Extremadura,,^,,"Tommy,,Boy",,--,,"Eres,,Tu",,clip,,Cest,,,pour,,,toi,,,,pour,,,ton,,,amour,,,que,,,je,,,chante,,,Cest,,,pour,,,toi,,,,pour,,,dire,,,ma,,,peine,,,ou,,,ma,,,joieHmphReferences[edit]J'ai,,mal,,,j'ai,,mal,,,tu,,t'en,,vasill,,,remember,,,not,,,to,,,look,,,up,,,in,,,case,,,you,,,decide,,,to,,,dump,,,one,,,in,,,my,,,eyeBrowse:,,,0-9,,,A,,,B,,,C,,,D,,,E,,,F,,,G,,,H,,,I,,,J,,,K,,,L,,,M,,,N,,,O,,,P,,,Q,,,R,,,S,,,T,,,U,,,V,,,W,,,X,,,Y,,,Z,,,Mocedades,,,C'est,,,La,,,Vie,,,Biography,,,Pictures,,,C'est,,,La,,,Vie,,,lyrics,,,Mocedades,,,Correct,,,Print,,,Comment,,,Tweet,,,Lyrics,,,to,,,C'est,,,La,,,Vie,,,Login,,,now,,,to,,,have,,,your,,,sent,,,lyrics,,,counted,,,and,,,climb,,,our,,,user,,,rankings!,,,Lyricsmania,,,staff,,,is,,,working,,,hard,,,for,,,you,,,to,,,add,,,C'est,,,La,,,Vie,,,lyrics,,,as,,,soon,,,as,,,they'll,,,be,,,released,,,by,,,Mocedades,,,,check,,,back,,,soon!,,,In,,,case,,,you,,,have,,,the,,,lyrics,,,to,,,C'est,,,La,,,Vie,,,and,,,want,,,to,,,send,,,them,,,to,,,us,,,,fill,,,out,,,the,,,following,,,form:,,,Artist:,,,Mocedades,,,lyrics,,,Title:,,,C'est,,,La,,,Vie,,,Your,,,Name:,,,Your,,,E-Mail:,,,Lyrics:,,,Top,,,lyrics,,,Brandon,,,Beal,,,-,,,Twerk,,,It,,,Like,,,Miley,,,lyrics,,,Sarah,,,Connor,,,-,,,Wie,,,Schn,,,Du,,,Bist,,,lyrics,,,Willy,,,Wonka,,,and,,,the,,,Chocolate,,,Factory,,,-,,,Oompa,,,Loompa,,,Song:,,,Augustus,,,Gloop,,,lyrics,,,Lost,,,Frequencies,,,-,,,Reality,,,lyrics,,,Humood,,,Alkhudher,,,-,,,Kun,,,Ant,,,lyrics,,,LunchMoney,,,Lewis,,,-,,,Bills,,,lyrics,,,Bruno,,,Mars,,,-,,,Uptown,,,Funk!,,,lyrics,,,Eazy-E,,,-,,,Cruisin,,,In,,,My,,,6-4,,,lyrics,,,High,,,School,,,Musical,,,3,,,-,,,Can,,,I,,,Have,,,This,,,Dance,,,lyrics,,,T-Wayne,,,-,,,Nasty,,,Freestyle,,,lyrics,,,Wiz,,,Khalifa,,,-,,,See,,,You,,,Again,,,lyrics,,,Kadebostany,,,-,,,Castle,,,In,,,The,,,Snow,,,lyrics,,,Teenage,,,Mutant,,,Ninja,,,Turtles,,,-,,,Teenage,,,Mutant,,,Ninja,,,Turtles,,,Theme,,,Song,,,lyrics,,,Kuana,,,Torres,,,Kahele,,,,Napua,,,Greig,,,&,,,James,,,Ford,,,Murphy,,,-,,,Lava,,,lyrics,,,John,,,Stamos,,,-,,,Full,,,House,,,Theme,,,Song,,,lyrics,,,view,,,all,,,Top,,,Artists,,,High,,,School,,,Musical,,,3,,,lyrics,,,Two,,,Steps,,,From,,,Hell,,,lyrics,,,Therion,,,lyrics,,,Classics,,,Of,,,Love,,,lyrics,,,Christophe,,,Ma,,,lyrics,,,Level,,,42,,,lyrics,,,Alice,,,In,,,Chains,,,lyrics,,,Pink,,,Floyd,,,lyrics,,,Stromae,,,lyrics,,,Nahko,,,&,,,Medicine,,,for,,,the,,,People,,,lyrics,,,Judas,,,Priest,,,lyrics,,,LeAnn,,,Rimes,,,lyrics,,,Adele,,,lyrics,,,Disney,,,Princess,,,lyrics,,,Agnes,,,Obel,,,lyrics,,,view,,,all,,,Other,,,Mocedades,,,Lyrics,,,Eres,,,T,,,lyrics,,,Maitechu,,,Mia,,,lyrics,,,Me,,,Siento,,,Seguro,,,lyrics,,,Amor,,,De,,,Hombre,,,lyrics,,,Pange,,,Lingua,,,lyrics,,,Secretaria,,,lyrics,,,Tmame,,,O,,,Djame,,,lyrics,,,Los,,,Amantes,,,lyrics,,,Amor,,,Primero,,,(Con,,,Patxi,,,Andion),,,lyrics,,,El,,,Vendedor,,,lyrics,,,Comments,,,to,,,these,,,Lyrics,,,Leave,,,a,,,Comment,,,(Maximum,,,characters:,,,500),,,,,,You,,,have,,,characters,,,left f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Apokalyps - Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Règlement, Annonces et Informations Importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange